If you want to:
Help people to resolve issues and perhaps change their lives.
Share your skills and learning new ones.
An advocate can:
- listen to individuals views and concerns.
- help people explore their options and rights.
- provide information to help citizens make informed decisions.
- help people to contact relevant professionals, or contact them on their behalf.
- support individuals in meetings or appointments.
Volunteer Advocacy maybe for you?
WE ARE PROVIDING FREE ADVOCACY TRAINING IN 2022