Reflecting the diversity in Birmingham
Advocacy Matters is committed to recruiting a diverse board. A diverse board contains a broader mix of skills, knowledge and experience which should give it greater flexibility to overcome the challenges we face. We would like our board to be reflective of the communities in Birmingham in which we work.
If you can bring:
- A willingness to devote the necessary time and effort
- Strategic vision
- Good, independent judgement
- An ability to think creatively
- A willingness to speak your mind
- An ability to work effectively as a member of a team
- A commitment to selflessness, integrity, objectivity, accountability, openness, honesty and leadership.
Reasons to become a trustee:
Being a trustee offers the opportunity for professional development. It can let you gain experience of strategy and leadership, and boost your CV and career opportunities. It will give you experience of being a non-executive director, such as setting a strategic vision, influencing and negotiation, and managing risk.
To apply visit become a trustee or call 0121 321 2377 and ask for Elssa Keegan